The Danubio Azul is a Tourist Class Diving yacht just launched in August 2016. Our vessel is authorized by the Galapagos National Park for Naturalist and Diving Cruises. We guarantee an exceptional, safe and unique experience in one of the Top Diving places in the world.
CAPACITY: 10 passengers (License granted by the Galapagos National Park)
CREW: 6 Crew members + Guide.
ACCOMMODATION: 5 Double Cabins / 1 Matrimonial Double Bed Cabin (Upper Deck) 1 Double twin bed Cabins (Main deck) 3 bunk Beds Cabins (Lower Deck)
GEAR: Snorkeling Equipment and Wetsuits
MORE SPECIFICATIONS: Cabins with A/C Privates Bathrooms with hot and Cold Showers
NATURALIST CRUISE DEPARTURES: Tuesdays for 8 and 5-day cruise and Saturday only for 4-day cruise.
- Transfers airport – yacht – airport
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in double cabins
- Bilingual (English speaking) Naturalist guide
- Visits on the islands
- Wetsuits & Snorkeling equipment
CRUISE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air ticket Quito – Galapagos – Quito
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20)
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses.
The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without prior notice due to weather conditions, Galapagos National Park regulations or greater force.