The LoneSome George sail catamaran cruises is one of the few cruises authorized by the Galapagos National Park to offer two type of itineraries simultaneously. On each itinerary, you are allowed to mix diving and land expedition activities. If you are a diver, you can do 3 immersions per day, as well as taking part of the expeditions programmed on land in the archipelago. In addition the cruise operates with a solar panel, making it very friendly to the eco-system.
TYPE: Sail motor Catamaran
CATEGORY: Tourist Superior
CAPACITY: 16 passengers
YEAR: July 2014
LONG: 16.96 mtrs
BEAN: 8, 06 mtrs
PRINCIPAL ENGINES: 12, 120 Volts.
SPEED: 10 knots
WATER CAPACITY: 1300 gallon per day
SAFETY & NAVIGATION:
All equipment meets / exceeds the international SOLAS standard: 2 x 16 man life craft, 1 GPS, sonar, 1 naval radar, fire detection and prevention systems etc.
- 2 central machines 110HP
- Main sail and smaller sail
- Desalination plant for fresh water
- Solar panels to navigate alone batter, which makes it ecological internal generator.
8 double cabins distributed in two decks.
Lower Deck: 2 matrimonial cabins, Main Deck: 2 double cabins (with bunk beds), 2 triple cabins (1 matrimonial bed and one bunk bed), 2 matrimonial cabins. Each cabin with private bath, hot water, air conditioner.
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
- Bar, lounge, library, media (TV, stereo, DVD) adapted to iPhone music MP3
- Areas for sunbathing or relaxing both inside, outside and under the awning of course also in the mesh bow or over the entire surface of the catamaran
- Platform for embark and disembark ( this platform is for diving)
- It also has dining areas inside and outside
- Occasional diving for FIT (frequent Independent Travelers) (included diving equipment –wetsuit, Fins, Tube, Mask, VCD, Regulator, Vest, Tank, Weights, Weight Belt, Compressor)
- Diving for charter cruise ( does not include diving equipment)
- Wetsuit for snorkeling cost $ 10 USD
TENTAIVE ITINERARY DIVING